Originating from a professional design service in the 1990s, the company’s activities have expanded to include all aspects of development, manufacture, supply and support, while still maintaining the engineering-centric approach.
- Combined experience of over 50 years of electronics design allow us to review customer requirements and offer solutions.
- Adaptable design philosophy to fit customer programme needs.
- Vast experience in array of sectors allows us to input into the design in its earliest stages.
- Requirements management and traceability.
- Project management.
- Schematic design.
- Multi-layered, high complexity, PCB development.
- Embedded linux systems and tool chains.
- VHDL design, synthesis and simulation.
- EMC and environmental management.
- MISRA compliant software development.
- IEC61508 experience.
- Rapid proto-typing.
- Bespoke test system design and development.
- Environmental chamber.
- Maximised test coverage.
Quality & Assurance
- ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- All products built and managed in-house.
- Active component management.
- IPC standard workmanship on soldering and cable assemblies.
Life Cycle Planning
- Review and respond quickly to customer feedback.
- Support hard to source components.
- Design out obsolescence.
- Long term product support.
- Next product iteration.